A world-class track & field venue that owns and manages a 20+ acre multi-use park zoned as Rural Parks and Recreation for use by Oregon’s rural McKenzie River communities.
Our track is certified by Noel Gilstrap, Certified Track Builder to comply with the NCAA for a standard 400-meter track. All events surveyed and marked are within tolerances allowed by the NCAA and are true and correct.
MCTF is a non-profit 501(c)(3).
Track season facilitates meets for student athletes from the coast to central Oregon. Venue coordinates all-comers, two-person relay and cross country meets. Open 24-7 for residents’ use.
Field house includes storage for track & field equipment, restrooms, concession, meeting room and two offices. Conference room holds meetings and wellness/fitness classes.
Setting alongside the McKenzie River in the western slopes of the Cascades. On the west side there is a dog-walk trail loops around a mill pond wildlife sanctuary.
The purpose of this organization shall be to provide a multi-use park for the community and region. The park facility includes, but is not limited to, an outstanding track and field, soccer fields and an accessible wetland. The goal is to provide a facility that promotes life-long wellness, education, economic opportunities, and community engagement.
- Provide a track & field facility for residents and athletes
- Training camp for athletes
- Soccer field
- Indoor meeting space for wellness, fitness, education and conferences
- Outdoor space for community events and community garden
- Enhance the McKenzie Schools athletic program
- Contribute to the economic vitality of the McKenzie River communities